The Admiral Neighborhood Association (ANA) is comprised of residents, business people, and others who care about the environmental, economic and social sustainability of our Admiral neighborhood. We believe in maintaining the quality of life we have come to enjoy, and exist to serve our neighbors and our community.
The purpose of the Association is to:
1. Build, strengthen and maintain relationships between residents, businesses and other community members,
2. Create opportunities for people to participate in projects which benefit the community,
3. Steward and maintain oversight on the implementation of the Admiral Residential Urban Village Plan,
4. Provide a community forum to coordinate with the City and other entities, and;
5. Act as a clearinghouse for neighborhood information to the community, including historical information, local resources, and current events.