The Admiral Neighborhood Association (ANA) provides a forum for community discussion and organizes events that help Admiral thrive.
The Admiral District is located on the Duwamish Head mesa, the northernmost point of the West Seattle peninsula. (See map at right). About 11,000 people live here, and of those residents, 16% are under 18 years of age, 46% are renters, 14% speak a language other than English at home, and 16% are age 65 or over. See our Neighborhood Snapshot for more fun facts!
ANA general meetings are held every other month at the Sanctuary at Admiral (2656 42nd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116). Come to a meeting, get involved!
The Admiral Neighborhood Association (ANA) is comprised of residents, business people, and others who care about the environmental, economic and social sustainability of our Admiral neighborhood. We believe in maintaining the quality of life we have come to enjoy, and exist to serve our neighbors and our community.
The purpose of the Association is to:
1. Build, strengthen and maintain relationships between residents, businesses and other community members,
2. Create opportunities for people to participate in projects which benefit the community,
3. Steward and maintain oversight on the implementation of the Admiral Residential Urban Village Plan,
4. Provide a community forum to coordinate with the City and other entities, and;
5. Act as a clearinghouse for neighborhood information to the community, including historical information, local resources, and current events.